.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Mutualist Blog: Free Market Anti-Capitalism

To dissolve, submerge, and cause to disappear the political or governmental system in the economic system by reducing, simplifying, decentralizing and suppressing, one after another, all the wheels of this great machine, which is called the Government or the State. --Proudhon, General Idea of the Revolution

My Photo
Name:
Location: Northwest Arkansas, United States

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Mutualist Political Economy in Kindle Format

Studies in Mutualist Political Economy, previously available only in print, can now be purchased in Kindle format:

U.S. Kindle Store
UK Kindle Store
German Kindle Store

Thanks a lot to Thomas Eicher for reformatting the pdf file to .doc so I could upload it.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Mr Civil Libertaian said...

Do you want this one to be tested like the others, or are you more confident with how it turned out?

August 18, 2011 1:23 PM  
Blogger Kevin Carson said...

I'm afraid that, as with the others, I have little idea what the product looks like till I get feedback. I'll be happy to refund the payment to anyone who's dissatisfied.

August 18, 2011 5:54 PM  
Anonymous Mr Civil Libertaian said...

Well, I got the free sample.

There isn't anything wrong with it that makes it utterly unreadable, but sometimes there are odd breaks in the text. Mostly in quotes, where a line will be half full before the quote continues on the next, etc.
Also, The first page said "Studies", with the rest of the title being on the top of the next page.

Still generally readable, but formatted a bit oddly. I often have such problems when converting files to ebooks.


In other news, I'd like to suggest this book to you
http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/0434020907/yourrighttokn-21

Having read the first two chapters- one on Bradley manning, the second on Hackerspaces and hacker collectives- I'm finding it gripping, and think there's some stuff in there you may enjoy too.

August 18, 2011 6:12 PM  
Blogger Kevin Carson said...

Thanks. DEFINITELY gotta get my hands on that book.

August 18, 2011 7:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home