.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Mutualist Blog: Free Market Anti-Capitalism

To dissolve, submerge, and cause to disappear the political or governmental system in the economic system by reducing, simplifying, decentralizing and suppressing, one after another, all the wheels of this great machine, which is called the Government or the State. --Proudhon, General Idea of the Revolution

My Photo
Name:
Location: Northwest Arkansas, United States

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Homebrew Industrial Revolution Available in Kindle Format

Since I've been informed that the text is indeed readable, I'm announcing once again that Homebrew Industrial Revolution: A Low-Overhead Manifesto is for sale in Kindle format.

2 Comments:

Blogger Padre Nigma said...

The new Kindle edition is great (the old one was unreadable, but the replacement did the job).

Any chance of Organisation Theory in Kindle format as well? It'd be more than worth the money for me just so I don't have another 1kg+ book to carry when I move house next month.

August 11, 2011 11:55 PM  
Blogger Kevin Carson said...

You mean if you buy it in Kindle you're just gonna throw out the hard copy? Give it to the local Young Republican chapter, or something.

Actually, I might do OT in Kindle, if I can bear the idea of going through all the bureaucratic hassle of navigating the process again.

August 12, 2011 12:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home