.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Mutualist Blog: Free Market Anti-Capitalism

To dissolve, submerge, and cause to disappear the political or governmental system in the economic system by reducing, simplifying, decentralizing and suppressing, one after another, all the wheels of this great machine, which is called the Government or the State. --Proudhon, General Idea of the Revolution

My Photo
Name:
Location: Northwest Arkansas, United States

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Bleg re Homebrew Industrial Revolution on Kindle

I'd appreciate some feedback from anyone who's purchased The Homebrew Industrial Revolution on Kindle.

Is it in a readable format? Any serious glitches, like strings of empty pages? I announced some time ago that I couldn't vouch for its quality, but there have been occasional Kindle purchases since then. (I haven't checked it myself in a long time because I don't have a reader and -- aside from the sheer hassle of navigating the CreateSpace dashboard -- I don't know if the version that appears there is an accurate representation of what a reader on Kindle sees).

If it's OK, I'll start promoting it again.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Roderick T. Long said...

Kindle? Man, I'm still trying to master the process of booting up the print edition.

August 11, 2011 8:07 PM  
Blogger Christopher said...

It worked great for me! And great book by the way.

August 11, 2011 8:10 PM  
Blogger Kevin Carson said...

Roderick: Remember that Python skit where a Roman shopkeeper was trying to explain the decimal system to a customer?

"Look, I just subtracted LXVII from C, and XXXIII is your change."

"Well, why didn't you say so instead of going through all that other rubbish?"

Christopher: Hey, thanks!

August 11, 2011 10:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I downloaded to my iPad using Kindle app from the Amazon online store. Had no trouble with formatting or general reading of it on the iPad. Excellent book BTW, have recommended it to several friends and plan to order some print copies as loaners.

August 14, 2011 8:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home