.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Mutualist Blog: Free Market Anti-Capitalism

To dissolve, submerge, and cause to disappear the political or governmental system in the economic system by reducing, simplifying, decentralizing and suppressing, one after another, all the wheels of this great machine, which is called the Government or the State. --Proudhon, General Idea of the Revolution

My Photo
Name:
Location: Northwest Arkansas, United States

Tuesday, August 02, 2011

AnCap Tees

I pretty adamantly eschew the ancap label, but Sasha Shepherd's new AnCap Tees website has a lot of T-shirts whose sentiments left-leaning market anarchists like me (and anarchists of all stripes) would stand behind. There are some shirts that are too pro-capitalist for my taste, but Sasha is genuinely anti-corporatist despite the ancap label and has a lot of really great anti-authoritarian stuff for sale. I ordered these two for myself:

Free Software, Free Society
God Bless America(c) (with corporate logo flag)

There's also a lot of great antiwar, anti-drug war, anti-police, and anti-tsa stuff.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Sasha Shepherd said...

Hey Kevin, just wanted to thank you for the kind words and the shout out :)

It might sound mundane, but the reason I ended up going with AnCapTees, was that I started playing around with the design in GIMP, and found that the Anarchy symbol, the Peace sign, and the dollar sign (representing commerce) fit on it so nice. I'm kind of a visual person, and I'm also a fan of Rothbard, so...it didn't seem like a bad choice ;)

I do understand your feelings about the term, and likely would have gone with another name, had it fit better into a cool company name, and VoluntarySociety.com was already taken, ce la vie!

AntiAuthoritarianLeftLibertarian.com would have summed it up well, shoot ;)

Also, to the readers, I uploaded a new bumper sticker section, in which I was more free to better flesh out some ideas of voluntaryism and anarchy.

Peace and Freedom!
Sasha Shepherd
AnCapTees.com

August 08, 2011 10:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home