.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Mutualist Blog: Free Market Anti-Capitalism

To dissolve, submerge, and cause to disappear the political or governmental system in the economic system by reducing, simplifying, decentralizing and suppressing, one after another, all the wheels of this great machine, which is called the Government or the State. --Proudhon, General Idea of the Revolution

My Photo
Name:
Location: Northwest Arkansas, United States

Thursday, March 08, 2007

Cleaning Up My Links

If you happen to keep track of such things, you may have noticed that a huge number of links have disappeared from my sidebar. If you're one of them, don't worry--you'll be back. I'm in the process of consolidating my links under subject headings, the same way I did "Favorite Posts" a few months back. I won't do so with all of them--I don't think it can be done without a lot of arbitrary pigeonholing. But members of siterings that I belong to will go under those headings. And I'm organizing quite a few other sites under a handful of subject headings when I think their content falls mainly under that subject category.

The goal is to make the sites I link to more accessible--which they are not, given the current number of links and the alphabetical arrangement. Finding sites related to a particular area of interest, just by scrolling down the sidebar, can take forever as things are now. Hopefully, this will make the sidebar more user-friendly.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Kevin,

Good idea! There are particular subjects I am more interested in than others, so this works well for a lazy person like me.

By the way, I really enjoy your blog. I don't really agree with mutualism, being more of an ancap; nonetheless, I generally find your posts insightful, and throughly enjoyed your book "Studies in Mutualist Political Economy," despite remaining absolutely unconvinced about the labor theory of value, or the mutualist take on land ownership.

Keep up the good work! Despite our differences, I consider you to be a friend and ally in the eternal struggle for freedom.

March 10, 2007 4:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

By the way, you can call me "Dave."

March 10, 2007 4:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks, Dave!

My mind is going. I can feel it.

Sorry, I just couldn't resist.
--Kevin Carson

March 15, 2007 5:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home