.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Mutualist Blog: Free Market Anti-Capitalism

To dissolve, submerge, and cause to disappear the political or governmental system in the economic system by reducing, simplifying, decentralizing and suppressing, one after another, all the wheels of this great machine, which is called the Government or the State. --Proudhon, General Idea of the Revolution

My Photo
Name:
Location: Northwest Arkansas, United States

Thursday, March 08, 2007

Studies in Mutualist Political Economy

Well, the new Amazon BookSurge edition of Studies in Mutualist Political Economy is now in print. Now orders go directly through Amazon; they print it on demand and ship it to you themselves.

The pagination is different, but (aside from a few minor corrections) it's otherwise the same. I didn't make any extensive changes because I'd rather wait and tackle that when (if) I do an honest-to-God second edition.

Although the BookSurge edition has a copyright (2007 this time, instead of 2004), as far as I'm concerned the "intellectual property" [sic] aspect of things remains the same. As Woody Guthrie might have said, anybody caught quoting or copyring this book without our permission will be mighty good friends of ours.

4 Comments:

Blogger Geoffrey Allan Plauche said...

I ordered it from Amazon.com yesterday, along with Samuel R. Delany's About Writing.

March 09, 2007 3:48 PM  
Blogger Geoffrey Allan Plauche said...

Have you thought about using online community sites like MySpace to market your book and ideas? Authors, magazines, and publishers are increasingly using MySpace for this purpose.

Here's my profile page on MySpace:

http://www.myspace.com/veritasnoctis/

I haven't seen a Mutualist Libertarian group on there yet, but there are some left and right libertarian groups.

March 09, 2007 3:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for your order, Geoffrey. I haven't thought much about the myspace thing; does it attract much traffic?
--Kevin Carson

March 13, 2007 12:05 PM  
Blogger Nick Manley said...

Kevin,

My understanding is that Myspace is a pretty populatr thing these days. I have oneat http://www.myspace.com/chessmaster2027/ that I started to market my writings and keep in touch with activist groups.

I'd add you to my list of friends if you started one. Your profile would show up under it so those viewing my buddies would notice you were around. Many other anarchist/libertarian individuals have accounts too.

March 14, 2007 7:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home