To dissolve, submerge, and cause to disappear the political or governmental system in the economic system by reducing, simplifying, decentralizing and suppressing, one after another, all the wheels of this great machine, which is called the Government or the State. --Proudhon, General Idea of the Revolution
- Name: Kevin Carson
- Location: Northwest Arkansas, United States
The Homebrew Industrial Revolution: A Low-Overhead Manifesto
Mutualist.Org: Free Market Anti-Capitalism
Studies in Mutualist Political Economy
JLS Symposium on Mutualist Political Economy
Organization Theory: A Libertarian Perspective
Blogging Fair Trade
- Two Blegs
- This Week at C4SS--The Drug War: A Bonanza for th...
- This Week at C4SS: National Security--The Last Re...
- This Week at C4SS: The Green Revolution Saved Liv...
- Patri Friedman on Seasteading
- P2P Foundation Guest Post: Open-Source Healthcare...
- C4SS: Cost-Plus Markup and Mandatory Overhead
- This Week at C4SS: Enemies of What State?
- New C4SS Commentary: "Seeds Sprouting in the Rubb...
- Sean Gabb Remarks on My Org Theory Book
AngloNoelNatter (old blog)
The Anthropik Network
As I Please
Books Do Furnish a Room
e pur si muove
eye of the storm (Crispin Sartwell)
Flagrancy to Reason
Freeway to Serfdom (Jay Jardine)
Ideas, Rants, Stuff (Chris Acheson)
Liberty & Power
Lowercase Liberty (B.K. Marcus)
The Mushkush Miscellany
Peculiar Travel Suggestions
Sinners in the Hands of an Angry Blog (Brian Moore)
The Sudden Curve
The Superfluous Man
thoughts on the eve of the apocalypse
The Vanity Website (formerly Back to the Woom)
Visto de Cima
walk into eternity
Where HipHop and Libertarianism Meet
Of Whirlpools and Sea Monsters
Zoepolitics (formerly Immanent Multiplicity)
The Zone: Hinside Looking Howdt
Albert Einstein Institution
Fuck Authority! Anarchist Outreach
The Independent Institute
International Center on Nonviolent Conflict
Students for a Democratic Society
Thursday, April 30, 2009