.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Mutualist Blog: Free Market Anti-Capitalism

To dissolve, submerge, and cause to disappear the political or governmental system in the economic system by reducing, simplifying, decentralizing and suppressing, one after another, all the wheels of this great machine, which is called the Government or the State. --Proudhon, General Idea of the Revolution

My Photo
Name:
Location: Northwest Arkansas, United States

Saturday, March 10, 2007

Economists, Heterodox and Other

The Bell Tower (quasibill)
Econospeak (sort of a successor blog to MaxSpeak, with some of Sawicky's co-bloggers plus some other radical economists)
Laurent Guerby
Heterodox Economics Newsletter
P.M. Lawrence
Left Business Observer
Maxspeak, You Listen (Max Sawicky) Now defunct, sadly.
Review of Radical Political Economics
Stumbling and Mumbling

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That link to my publications page doesn't work on all browsers - you've changed the tilde to an escape sequence. Incidentally, I've slightly altered the main link to end in "htm" instead of "html", although the older one still gets there via a redirect. The preferred link is this.

March 12, 2007 10:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll fix it shortly. Thanks for the heads-up.

March 15, 2007 5:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Unfortunately your software is still substituting the escape sequence % 7 E (without spaces) for the tilde ( ~ ) in my link. Also, some recent upgrade now requires popups to post comments, so I cannot post from my home browser.

March 16, 2007 9:55 PM  
Blogger Kevin Carson said...

I think I fixed it this time. Apparently the problem is in Blogger's text editing software. When I put it in "edit html" mode and pasted in your link, it looked fine, but when I switched from "edit html" to "compose" and back, it made the substitution. publishing it directly in "edit html" seems to have worked.

March 16, 2007 11:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As I have recently changed my ISP, my main page is now http://users.beagle.com.au/peterl and my publications page (articles, etc.) is now http://users.beagle.com.au/peterl/publicns.html .

October 03, 2007 6:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home