.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Mutualist Blog: Free Market Anti-Capitalism

To dissolve, submerge, and cause to disappear the political or governmental system in the economic system by reducing, simplifying, decentralizing and suppressing, one after another, all the wheels of this great machine, which is called the Government or the State. --Proudhon, General Idea of the Revolution

My Photo
Name:
Location: Northwest Arkansas, United States

Monday, August 22, 2005

Mutualist Political Economy

A kind reader brought it to my attention that I hadn't updated the order info page for Studies in Mutualist Political Economy. I got a new shipment in in early August, so I should have regular copies in stock for quite a while. If you're interested, go to the order page.

Mutualist Political Economy is also the subject of an upcoming review issue of Journal of Libertarian Studies.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

kevin-

no paypal capability?

bg

August 22, 2005 8:31 AM  
Blogger Kevin Carson said...

Sorry. I've avoided it until now because
1) after reading their contract I still couldn't be sure if they were actually obligated to do anything whatsoever; and
2) I've seen so many horror stories about people's accounts being arbitrarily confiscated at the whim of PayPal.

If your experiences are different, please pass them along. I might reconsider.

August 22, 2005 8:50 AM  
Blogger Shawn P. Wilbur said...

In hundreds of transactions, i've had exactly one real problem with Paypal - and that was resolved eventually. They're like most online services, a little hard to reach on a person-to-person basis and with a little bit of stupidity hardwired in. Much as i hate feeding even more of my cash to the eBay Leviathan, the service is pretty good.

August 22, 2005 3:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And I have a conscientious objection to credit cards because of the Tragedy of the Commons they impose (see http://member.netlink.com.au/~peterl/publicns.html#NWKART1 - or is it #NWKART01 ?). How would people in Australia get adequate access anyway? International money orders? Sterling or Australian cheques, both of which I can do? What/how?

August 22, 2005 7:22 PM  
Blogger Kevin Carson said...

The foreign orders I've received have all been paid in U.S. currency. I tried accepting foreign currency, but it's almost impossible to find a dealer in Arkansas and when you can the fee eats up most of the money.

August 23, 2005 8:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home