.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Mutualist Blog: Free Market Anti-Capitalism

To dissolve, submerge, and cause to disappear the political or governmental system in the economic system by reducing, simplifying, decentralizing and suppressing, one after another, all the wheels of this great machine, which is called the Government or the State. --Proudhon, General Idea of the Revolution

My Photo
Name:
Location: Northwest Arkansas, United States

Sunday, August 21, 2005

Cooperative Networking

Via Ecodema. There's an interesting article by Isabelle Halary on networking between cooperatives, at the Grassroots Economic Organizing website. It includes a section on Emilia Romagna.

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hey, Kevin,

It looks like you've been hit by the dreaded comment spam. I got hit by it last week. Blogger has recently added a setting option to use "word verification" to prevent automated comment spam. It uses an image with a fake word on it that has to by typed in manually. Keeps most of the bots out, anyway. Check out the help page at this blogger help page

Feel free to dump this comment after you decide whether or not to enable this.

Cheers!
Presto

BTW, I'm working on a post for my blog on voluntary networks for a post-capitalist society on my blog. I'll post it within the next couple of days. You might find it interesting.

August 21, 2005 7:22 PM  
Blogger Kevin Carson said...

Thanks for the recommendation, Presto. I'll try it.

August 21, 2005 8:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kevin - If you've discussed this on the blog or elsewhere and I've missed it apologies, but I'm very interested in reading your opinions of the work being published here, if you have one.

http://www.ied.info/

August 29, 2005 5:33 AM  
Blogger Kevin Carson said...

Diane,
I just looked at the table of contents of the Economic Democracy book, and skimmed a few of the sections that caught my eye, but I've saved it as a must-read. The historical sections on the plunder of the Third World, and the stuff on the superior efficiency of cooperative production, look especially good. I like the comparison of colonial and neoliberal economics to medieval walled cities raiding the countryside.

August 29, 2005 8:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home