.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Mutualist Blog: Free Market Anti-Capitalism

To dissolve, submerge, and cause to disappear the political or governmental system in the economic system by reducing, simplifying, decentralizing and suppressing, one after another, all the wheels of this great machine, which is called the Government or the State. --Proudhon, General Idea of the Revolution

My Photo
Name:
Location: Northwest Arkansas, United States

Thursday, March 10, 2005

Good Reads

Chris Sicabarra's "A Primer on Murray Rothbard" is up at Solo HQ. Eugene Plawiuk ties together Sciabarra's dialectical libertarianism, Rothbard, Sam Konkin, and (of all things) Godwin and Dietzgen.

2 Comments:

Blogger EUGENE PLAWIUK said...

Thanks Kevin for the plug. I have added your blog to my comments attached to the article.
And if I may indulge a shameless plug for my other blogs and web site.

Non Illegitimi Carborundum Est

Eugene Plawiuk

Non Magister! Non Serviam!

GAUCHE NOTES

This is my Blog for Left notes,
my Devils Dictionary and

LEFT WING/Alternative/Progressive and Canadian blogs and news feeds.


HERESIOLOGY-for the little heretic in all of us


REBEL WORKER My new homepage

RED BETWEEN THE LINES
Reading the news from the left.
This my blog for short pithy comments on all the news that's fit to print.

March 11, 2005 11:40 PM  
Blogger Kevin Carson said...

I've seen Rebel Worker before, and enjoyed your articles on labor history. I didn't realize you had other blogs--they're good ones. I'm adding them to the hopper of stuff to update my blogroll as I have time.

March 14, 2005 12:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home