.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Mutualist Blog: Free Market Anti-Capitalism

To dissolve, submerge, and cause to disappear the political or governmental system in the economic system by reducing, simplifying, decentralizing and suppressing, one after another, all the wheels of this great machine, which is called the Government or the State. --Proudhon, General Idea of the Revolution

My Photo
Name:
Location: Northwest Arkansas, United States

Monday, April 04, 2011

Carson in The Idea Room

Tomorrow (April 5) I'll be the guest in The Freeman's online chat room, The Idea Room. It starts at 2PM Eastern. Hope to see you there!

4 Comments:

Blogger Todd S. said...

Damn. I knew I should have put in my two-weeks a week earlier. I'll still be wage-slaving at that time. C'est la vie.

Kevin, have you seen CrimethInc's new book: http://www.crimethinc.com/blog/2011/04/04/new-book-and-poster-work/

Looks interesting.

April 04, 2011 6:34 PM  
Blogger Kevin Carson said...

Thanks, Todd. I especially like that pyramid poster.

April 04, 2011 6:52 PM  
Anonymous Ctmummey said...

Did this ever happen? Is there a transcript of the chat?

April 21, 2011 8:40 PM  
Blogger Kevin Carson said...

It did indeed happen, and I've been told there's a transcript although I'm not sure how to find it.

April 22, 2011 9:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home