.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Mutualist Blog: Free Market Anti-Capitalism

To dissolve, submerge, and cause to disappear the political or governmental system in the economic system by reducing, simplifying, decentralizing and suppressing, one after another, all the wheels of this great machine, which is called the Government or the State. --Proudhon, General Idea of the Revolution

My Photo
Name:
Location: Northwest Arkansas, United States

Thursday, January 14, 2010

C4SS Bleg

I hate to sound like a PBS pledge drive on this, but if you've been paying any attention to the C4SS Chipin widget in my sidebar you'll have noticed that the fundraiser has stalled out at $500 for a long time--that's $500 out of some $2945 Brad is trying to raise for this quarter.

What that really means is that right now, as of the end of this week, we'll all essentially be working for free.

I'll probably keep churning out my three columns a week and write a quarterly research paper. Tom, Alex and Darian will probably keep creating new material every week as well, and Brad and Mike will probably continue their efforts to handle the administrative duties of running C4SS and maintaining the website. We'll keep doing this stuff for free, because we believe in the work we're doing at C4SS.

The question is, do you?

Update. Since I posted this a couple of hours ago, somebody contributed $300, almost doubling our total.

Damn! I didn't know I was that good.

Seriously, whoever did that, thanks a lot!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home