.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Mutualist Blog: Free Market Anti-Capitalism

To dissolve, submerge, and cause to disappear the political or governmental system in the economic system by reducing, simplifying, decentralizing and suppressing, one after another, all the wheels of this great machine, which is called the Government or the State. --Proudhon, General Idea of the Revolution

My Photo
Name:
Location: Northwest Arkansas, United States

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Tucker's Liberty Online! Huzzah!

A very short blog post for a momentous event:

Shawn Wilbur, of In the Libertarian Labyrinth blog and Libertarian Labyrinth archive site, has once again outdone himself. His latest milestone surpasses his previous herculean efforts at digitizing individualist anarchist texts from the nineteenth century--no small feat, considering his exhaustive work in putting all the editions of William Greene's writing on mutual banks online, and the assorted literature he has digitized at From the Libertarian Library. But here it is:

The complete run of Benjamin Tucker's Liberty is now available online!

Shawn seems well on the way to creating his own online Labadie Collection, or at least an online library for mutualists and individualists rivalling what the Austrians have at Mises.Org.

2 Comments:

Blogger Gabriel said...

I love this site and will link it in my weblog I hope you will reciprocate and others visit and become regular friends

http://unrepentantcommunist.blogspot.com/

Gabriel

August 14, 2007 3:17 PM  
Blogger Kevin Carson said...

Thanks for the link, Gabriel. I like your blog, and I've bookmarked it so I can add it next time I update my links (my schedule for updating my template generally coincides with Halley's Comet).

September 03, 2007 12:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home