.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Mutualist Blog: Free Market Anti-Capitalism

To dissolve, submerge, and cause to disappear the political or governmental system in the economic system by reducing, simplifying, decentralizing and suppressing, one after another, all the wheels of this great machine, which is called the Government or the State. --Proudhon, General Idea of the Revolution

My Photo
Name:
Location: Northwest Arkansas, United States

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Economic Calculation in the Corporate Commonwealth

Part I: The Divorce of Entrepreneurial from Technical Knowledge
Part II: Hayek vs. Mises on Distributed Knowledge (Excerpt)
Part III: Rothbard's Application of the Calculation Argument to the Private Sector

1 Comments:

Blogger Jordan said...

I just noticed you commented on my blog. I've been away for a while and hadn't even checked it until now. Thank you for the comment, it gave me a good chuckle.

April 06, 2007 9:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home