.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Mutualist Blog: Free Market Anti-Capitalism

To dissolve, submerge, and cause to disappear the political or governmental system in the economic system by reducing, simplifying, decentralizing and suppressing, one after another, all the wheels of this great machine, which is called the Government or the State. --Proudhon, General Idea of the Revolution

My Photo
Name:
Location: Northwest Arkansas, United States

Monday, June 13, 2005

Mutualist Political Economy, and Misc. Housekeeping

A new printing of Studies in Mutualist Political Economy is on order from Blitzprint. It should arrive in a few weeks. If you're interested in ordering, click here. My profuse apologies for the delay to those who currently have orders in. Of course, misprints without page numbers are still available at half-price.

Meanwhile, I've updated the working outline for my project on Anarchist Theory of Organizational Behavior. You can check it out in pdf format.

2 Comments:

Blogger Richard said...

Excellent news, Kevin - I may well just have to get myself a copy. I have been very profitably reading your Libertarian Alliance publication on state capitalism, as well as your recent article in the Individual, so I would enjoy your full piece.

I have written on state capitalism in my recent posts over at my blog.

June 13, 2005 6:38 PM  
Blogger Kevin Carson said...

Great blog, Richard. I'll add it to my blogroll soon.

June 13, 2005 8:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home