.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Mutualist Blog: Free Market Anti-Capitalism

To dissolve, submerge, and cause to disappear the political or governmental system in the economic system by reducing, simplifying, decentralizing and suppressing, one after another, all the wheels of this great machine, which is called the Government or the State. --Proudhon, General Idea of the Revolution

My Photo
Name:
Location: Northwest Arkansas, United States

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

A "Pull" model for Just Things

Stephen Herrick announces plans to try an on-demand publishing model with Just Things.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link! I'll be curious to hear what folks think of this, even as preliminary as it is. I've already changed my mind on some of the details. Also, I should mention that Just Things is on hiatus, as my job of campaign manager takes an average of 12 hours a day, 6 days a week. After that, I'll be back to it (unless, of course, we win!).

August 10, 2006 9:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home