.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Mutualist Blog: Free Market Anti-Capitalism

To dissolve, submerge, and cause to disappear the political or governmental system in the economic system by reducing, simplifying, decentralizing and suppressing, one after another, all the wheels of this great machine, which is called the Government or the State. --Proudhon, General Idea of the Revolution

My Photo
Name:
Location: Northwest Arkansas, United States

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Egg on My Face

I thought it was getting past time for my shipment of books to arrive from the printer, so I contacted them just now. I was mortified to learn that they had no record of the email I sent with the order information. I have been told that the order will be rushed, which means I should have them in about 2 weeks.

This is not the first time, or even the second, that I've had an order screwed up in some way through miscommunication at Blitzprint.

If you aren't willing to wait, please let me know and I'll try to make refund arrangements. If you are, I greatly appreciate your patience.

My profuse apologies for the inconvenience.

1 Comments:

Blogger Nick Manley said...

Hope future printings are smoother for you.

April 19, 2006 7:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home