.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Mutualist Blog: Free Market Anti-Capitalism

To dissolve, submerge, and cause to disappear the political or governmental system in the economic system by reducing, simplifying, decentralizing and suppressing, one after another, all the wheels of this great machine, which is called the Government or the State. --Proudhon, General Idea of the Revolution

My Photo
Name:
Location: Northwest Arkansas, United States

Saturday, December 24, 2005

Comparing Online Services

My crappy PeoplePC free internet service is set to expire at the end of this year. I'd be interested in any recommendations my readers might have for a good ISP that's relatively cheap.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I use AT&T, costs about 15 dollars a month, and I have no problems with them.

Bob Wallace

December 25, 2005 9:38 AM  
Blogger Arkady said...

If dial up is adequate to your net needs, I recommend http://www.eskimo.com/ Eskimo. Broadband I've found depends a great deal on the extent of demoralization in the regional offices.

December 25, 2005 8:03 PM  
Blogger Kevin Carson said...

Thanks a lot to both of you. Of course, I've got a shitty dialup modem for the foreseeable future. Might try upgrading with some hi-speed dialup software, though.

Merry Christmas!

December 25, 2005 8:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I use dial-up with AT&T. $14.95 a month for 150 hours, and never had a problem with it for five years.

Bob Wallace

December 26, 2005 9:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home