.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Mutualist Blog: Free Market Anti-Capitalism

To dissolve, submerge, and cause to disappear the political or governmental system in the economic system by reducing, simplifying, decentralizing and suppressing, one after another, all the wheels of this great machine, which is called the Government or the State. --Proudhon, General Idea of the Revolution

My Photo
Name:
Location: Northwest Arkansas, United States

Friday, March 25, 2005

Arthur Silber: "I Accuse"

Good News! The first three parts of Arthur Silber's foreign policy essay "I Accuse: To Those Who Pave the Way for the New Fascism" is now back online, with the rest likely to follow soon: Part I Part II and Part III. If you read it in conjunction with David Neiwert's essays, "Rush, Newspeak, and Fascism" and "The Rise of Pseudo-Fascism," you'll get a very sobering look at where American politics might be headed.

Update: Parts IVA and IVB are now up, along with his essay "In Praise of Contextual Libertarianism."

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Many thanks for the mention and the links, Kevin. And echoing Harry, thanks too for connecting those essays of mine to Neiwert's very valuable articles, which I shall have to reread myself. (And once I get my blogroll going again, you shall of course go in it, sir!)

Thanks again. I'm most appreciative.

March 26, 2005 10:14 AM  
Blogger Kevin Carson said...

No problem. I'm just glad you got it back online.

March 26, 2005 6:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Added Part IV today, with some further thoughts on "privatization." Hopefully I'll get the remaining three parts reposted tomorrow...

March 26, 2005 7:56 PM  
Blogger Kevin Carson said...

Back up now. Arthur said it was just a temporary glitch of some kind.

April 01, 2005 4:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home